AQ2.exe source

players come here
mSparks
Advanced Member

Postby mSparks » Sun May 25, 2003 4:00 am

ok, just to clarify.
the ONLY reason the aq2.exe and render sources are not up for download from the downloads page is due to limited server space here, that and, with the full release the only major changes made to q2ice are some new menu items and a couple of definitions (and a new server cvar that disables high res textures in opengl).
If any1 really wants these sources I can email them more or less immediately, but I have to say, theres not much to learn from them that you wouldn't be better waiting for the next release.
the next release will be different, since I have also made added some new features to the engine, these will be fully implimented in the final release, and as such will give some new code to the Q2 community.
the RC style engine releases are merely test builds for demonstrating/testing the new features and as such not intended for widespread use.
the LTKTBM dll is released under Q2's origonal license (explanations available in the <a href='http://www.cam-direct.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=SF&f=7' target='_blank'>pathfinder forum</a> - which you need to be a registered user to read).
Its just its been brought up a couple of times now, so I thought I'd post this just to make sure everyones aware.
© Mark 'mSparks' Parker 2010
<pubkey>AJXzWKeV59HaoUkmrCwP9f+kMr8aOIM
jMKy7ACsaRDCE/XuF0orj/jActtfWDMKjg/CixI7JP0Z6lbS99dc
86fxDIQOmfIU8BNYKPmlPA/uY3ZpT9/4iQY0XwKad5eJhDFW
cZ2Z4VUWJzlbuoX/QV4ihTVkr9JnyJb+fN9AOqXH9AQAB</pubkey>

Return to “LTK TBM Clients”