LTK TBM interim news

players come here
Slashn64
Advanced Member

Postby Slashn64 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:42 am

If you contact me i can send it to you, i think right now all of msparks links are broken. my email is slashn64sms@juno.com
The only thing worse than death is to be forgotten.....

Framer

Postby Framer » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:24 am

Thanks Slashn64!

mSparks
Advanced Member

Postby mSparks » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:55 pm

Things have been pretty busy round here recently, I've put quite a bit of effort into getting everything on the site up and running properly, particularily from an admin perspective.

Main news for the site is, Paypal Integration is now fully functional (and tested), this means the site will automatically register donations and update user accounts accordingly, this needless to say is a big step in the right direction.

next tidbit is, I've swapped from the concept of a free 'mod' install, to a free demo install. This will weigh in at just a few megs and allow the creation of routes (which will count as a donation), dont really want to go into explaining this too much, I was hoping to have it up by last friday but had some issues getting the base package to work, this seems to be fixed now and I just need the time to get the content package together.

I absolutely blitzed my 2nd year exams at the University of Liverpool (and the previous semester at Boston College), so much so in fact that for the second year running I've been awarded an 'excellence scholarship'. Only difference is, this time I actually get to go to the awards ceremony (last year I was in Boston :P )

Im going to try and import the projects into eclipse and build them using minGW, as well as post my experiences. The reason for this is two fold, firstly I love the eclipse IDE, and secondly it will make the cross platform developement (read linux) a much more attractive way to spend my time:- Ive been without a functional linux box for over a year now :angry: and really want to get things moving on that front. Along with making the sources much more accessible than a set of VS6 projects.
© Mark 'mSparks' Parker 2010
<pubkey>AJXzWKeV59HaoUkmrCwP9f+kMr8aOIM
jMKy7ACsaRDCE/XuF0orj/jActtfWDMKjg/CixI7JP0Z6lbS99dc
86fxDIQOmfIU8BNYKPmlPA/uY3ZpT9/4iQY0XwKad5eJhDFW
cZ2Z4VUWJzlbuoX/QV4ihTVkr9JnyJb+fN9AOqXH9AQAB</pubkey>

slacker
Advanced Member

Postby slacker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:31 am

congratulations on your university results, i wish i had a scholarship :(

also good news about the linux support.
<a href='http://www.partydome.us/' target='_blank'>http://www.partydome.us/</a>

mSparks
Advanced Member

Postby mSparks » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:15 pm

heh, the scholarship is more of a title than anything usefull, dont know much about this one but last year it was £70, or to put it another way, if the ceremony was while I was working, it would actually cost me about £40 to collect it :blink:

I'm having PC woes atm, which is why I've not been on IRC that much, I think its PSU related (put any strain on the system and it powers off :( ), but it might be the gfx card. But Ive just ordered an ATI X1600 (Pixel Shaders 3.0 :ph34r: ) and a new PSU so when they arrive I should be back on track for some new stuff.

I'm just putting together the free installer (probably to be released as LTKTBM_Lite ) on the girlfs laptop, but it wont be out to test untill I get my machine back to 100% health.

Other than that, my heart and prayers go out to the people of Lebanon and Palastine, may God give you the strength to forgive these atrociities, and Israel the wisdom to stop being such DAMNED F#####G IDIOTS.

From my own personal POV, I think its a ruse to bring Iran into the fray, and allow the US/UK to forward their aims of bringing the general population into line with destroying Irans infrastructure.

mSparks
Advanced Member

Postby mSparks » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:03 pm

wow, busy times ahead, not really got much work on any actual (game) code done for a while now, although plenty is planned for later in the year. Mostly its been documentation. Been using Fedora Core 5 now for quite some time, in fact, I dont think I've booted to the windows partion for well over a month.
I also put up a <a href='http://www.cam-direct.co.uk/ltk/index2.php?location=The_Borg_Matrix' target='_blank'>wider project overview</a>

Nancie

Re: LTK TBM interim news

Postby Nancie » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:00 am

Hello friends, I am interested in this jammer and who can tell me how to use this car mobile phone blocker? Thanks for your responses in advance.

Return to “LTK TBM Clients”